Croxton Kerrial School’s mission, guided by Christian values, is to provide a stimulating and inspiring learning environmentwhere every individual is encouraged to achieve their full potential.
‘Inspiring Love for Learning’
- To motivate each pupil so that they may develop intellectually, spiritually, physically and emotionally within a secure and happy working environment.
- To offer a broad, balanced, differentiated and relevant curriculum where each child’s education is understood to be of equal value.
- To provide health education that empowers children to make choices that enhance the quality of their lives.
- To provide appropriate teaching strategies so that all pupils have the opportunity to develop their full potential irrespective of gender, nationality, race, religion or disability.
- To help pupils acquire a range of skills so they may meet future challenges with confidence.
- To encourage pupils to be critically aware, to have the ability to judge, select, reject and make reasoned choices.
- To help all pupils develop their self-esteem.
- To help pupils develop social skills and a respect for the rights of others.
- To encourage the involvement of parents, carers and the local community in the learning process and other areas of school life so that strong links can be fostered.
- To encourage pupils to be active in their own learning through the creation of an effective teaching and learning environment.
- To maintain the happiness and morale of all members of the school community.
- To foster a Christian ethos and develop the spiritual dimension to life with promotion of tolerance, respect and understanding for other religions, races and cultures.
|Our school rules||[pdf 2MB]|