Ofsted and Performance Data
Our school was last inspected by Ofsted in January 2019. We were very pleased that the overall inspection judgment was that our school continues to be a good school.
Some of the comments from the short inspection report include:
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection. Leaders and governors are determined to make the school as good as it can be. You have created an ethos where pupils’ happiness and well-being are at the heart of the work of the school.
- Pupils enjoy coming to school. They work, learn and play together very well.
- Pupils enjoy a wide range of topics in a broad and balanced curriculum.
- The early years is inviting, well-organised and stimulating, both inside and outdoors. The adults guide and question the children skilfully.
- The proportion of pupils who reach a good level of development has increased steadily over the last two years and is now above the national average.
- The governing body has a detailed understanding of the school’s strengths and weaknesses and is tenacious in holding school leaders to account.
- The school is an active member of the multi-academy trust.
- Safeguarding is effective. Pupils feel safe at school. School leaders have established a nurturing ethos which underpins the safeguarding arrangements, and the pupils contribute to this by the way they look out for and care for one another.
You can read the inspection report below.